Welcome to Soakers by Jess!

What is Soakers by Jess?
I am a stay at home mom who enjoys crafting in my spare time. I make wool soakers and other goodies for your baby.
At this time I am only offering custom recycled wool soakers to order.
If you are looking for fleece check my etsy occasionally as I will stock it with my remaining fleece from time to time.


Past wool customs:



Past fleece customs:


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Size Chart and Pricing
Weight
Description
Price



X-Small (6 to 10 lbs.)
Can be done on special request
$13
Newborn (8 to 12 lbs.)
The size most newborns will need
$15
Small (12 to 16 lbs.)

$17
Medium/Medium Long (16 to 20 lbs.)
Medium long is a medium body with a longer rise (for the tall, lanky kiddos)
$19
Large (20 lbs to 25 lbs)

$21
X-Large+ (25 lbs+)
Can be done on special request
$23


Please note: The prices above reflect price of soaker with applique. If you choose to forego applique, deduct $5 for each soaker. These are my introductory prices and are subject to change at any time. These weight limits are merely estimates as every baby's body is different. I encourage you to measure your baby before ordering to ensure you order the correct size.